New & Second-Hand Book Sale
Please note that while we sell these books, pamphlets and journals, we do not necessarily subscribe to everything in these volumes, any more than any bookseller may subscribe to everything which is sold. We do believe, however, that there is material of interest to our readers in all these volumes.
All prices include post and packing in the UK. International orders – please contact us using the box below to arrange a postage quote.
If you use the PayPal button, simply click on it – the PayPal page will come up and you can order either via your PayPal account, or choose a debit card instead. Put in the total value of the products which you are ordering. At the end of the process, a page will come up entitled “Review your information”. On this page there is usually a sentence which says, “Add special instructions to the seller”. Click on the “Add” link and use the box which comes up to tell us what you are ordering. We will get back to you within 24 hours to thank you.
Alternatively, please send a sterling cheque, or postal order, made payable to “Prosperity” at the address below.
NEW BOOKS FOR SALE
- The Monopoly of Credit by C.H. Douglas (4th edition reprint 1979 – perfect condition) £5
SECOND HAND BOOKS FOR SALE
- Monetary Reform – Making it Happen! by James Robertson and John Bunzl (paperback) £5
- It’s the Economy – so, what? A discourse on Debt and Democracy by Ron Andrews (self published, paperback) £3
JOURNALS FOR SALE
The Fig Tree: A Douglas Social Credit Quarterly Review
We have 2 issues. They are in good condition for their ages. £4 each or both items for £7.50.
No 2, September 1954 (has sticker on front cover)
No 4, March 1955
PAMPHLETS FOR SALE
- What you don’t know about Third World Debt by Kieron McFadden (40 pages, 2001) £2
SOCIAL CREDIT MATERIAL FOR SALE
Please note that Prosperity is not a “social credit” organisation, nor do we necessarily subscribe to social credit doctrine. We do believe, however, that some of this material will be of interest to people who are studying the field of monetary reform. All of this material is aged, but in good condition. It would be regarded generally as “second hand”.
Pamphlets by C.H. Douglas (sold individually, or all 7 items for £12 – saving of £3)
- The Policy of a Philosophy (20 pages) £3
- The Breakdown of the Employment System (12 pages) £2
- Security: Institutional and Personal (small pamphlet, 12 pages) £2
- Reconstruction (small pamphlet, 14 pages) £2
- The Realistic Position of the Church of England (small pamphlet, 14 pages) £2
- The Approach to Reality (28 pages) £2
- Realistic Constitutionalism (small pamphlet, 12 pages) £2
General Material on Social Credit
- An Introduction to Social Credit by Bryan Monahan (paperback, 1967) £4